Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
I play a good deal
They really sucked the life out of Animal Crossing Bells the dialogue. Passive-aggressive, sarcastic, and rude conversation essentially sum up the first game.And this dialogue is soulless even compared to another recent games. In reality, I remember it being a rarity in that match.

Yeah, it's a little sad that you have to speak to them several times just to hear something different and every time after the first they behave like you are breaking up your restraining order .

I play a good deal, and the number of times I get replicate lines from villagers is no joke. Unfortunately I have never played NL, but it is honestly shocking to hear the difference - that I can not for the life span of me understand why Nintendo would choose to"dumb down" the villagers like this.

I feel as if the game was released like a year too early. Furniture sets, villager dialog, brewster, nook store updates, minigames from Cheap Animal Crossing Items tortimer island so that you actually have something to do with friends online (okay, they weren't that enjoyable, but they might improve upon that notion ), gyroids...
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)